Proof of Vaccination Registration Form
Effective Jan. 4 2022, all Tracer Golfers AND guests must register with the enhanced vaccine certificate with the scannable QR code as proof of vaccination as mandated by the Government of Ontario.
Download your enhanced certificate here.
You will not be able to book without registering.
Due to high volume, verification may take several hours. Any registration request received after 9pm will be processed the next day.
You will receive a confirmation email once you are verified.
Skedda Account Holders
If this is your first time at Tracer Golf AND you already have an account with Skedda, please click on this link to finish setting up your account with us BEFORE you submit this Proof of Vaccination Registration Form.
Account Holder Registration Form
Registering for yourself
- Fill out the form above and submit your vaccine receipt and ID;
- Your vaccine receipt can be downloaded from the Ontario website here;
- Your ID must be a Photo Health Card or Driver’s License. For your privacy, please block out all information except your name and photo;
- Go to the registration form here.
- Once you have registered yourself, fill in the Guest Registration form. You can also have your guest fill it out directly as long as they have your email address (Host email address);
- You can register as many guests as you need. (Bay capacity is limited to 4 people per bay);
- Go to the guest registration form here.
Details of Ontario’s Enhanced COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate program can be found here.
We believe these health and safety protocols are the key to allowing our communities and businesses to reopen safely, to permit full capacity bookings, and to protect against further lockdowns.
How do I cover up my ID?
Use a piece of paper to cover sensitive information before you take a picture of your ID
What information should I cover up?
Everything EXCEPT your name and picture.
What do you do with the pictures of my ID?
We delete all files once verification has been completed.
Where can I get my Ontario vaccine receipt?
You can download your vaccine receipt at the Ontario website here. Remember to download your second dose receipt and 14 days must have passed between the second dose date and your registration date.
Do I have to submit proof every time I visit?
No. Once you are verified, all future bookings can be made as normal. If you have new guests for a future booking, then they need to submit their proof of vaccination documents.
Can my child under 12 still come?
Do I still need to wear masks?
Masks are required at all times except for when you are swinging a club.
How many people per bay are allowed?
A maximum of 4 people per bay is allowed.