COVID-19 Precautions at Tracer Golf
The Coronavirus situation in Toronto is constantly evolving and we are monitoring closely. We take guidance from Canadian health authorities, the CDC and WHO.
Tracer Golf has always been small by design with low traffic flow. As a fully automated facility there is no employee interaction and all payments are contactless. With our new larger bay sizes and the following procedures and precautions, we are taking steps to reduce the risk to all our golfers.
Currently, best practices for staying safe is to maintain physical distance. The science behind airborne and surface transmission is evolving and we encourage you to keep up with the ongoing developments. Some online resources are:
Public Health Ontario – Coronavirus
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – FAQ
World Health Organization – Advice for Public
- Microfibre cloths with institutional grade disinfectant sprays are available at each bay. We recommend you wipe the mouse and keyboard before your session (Please spray the cloth and not the equipment directly). For the keyboard please keep an eye on what you press as it may trigger something in Windows
- Hand sanitizers at every bay
- If you are feeling unwell and need to cancel your booking, you may do so at any time
- We continuously monitor our security cameras to ensure safety rules are being followed
- You are responsible for the safety of your own health and for the community as a whole
- If you experience any symptoms such as fever, coughing or shortness of breath, please refrain from using the facilities
- Avoid touching your own mouth, nose and eyes
- Wear a facemask when travelling to and from the hitting bays (hallways, waiting areas)
- Open the main door with your jacket sleeve or glove
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer as soon as you enter the facilities
- Use your club or feet to position golf balls when possible or use your own balls
- Exit without touching the door handle with your bare hands
- Maintain physical distancing etiquette (6 feet)
- If you are in a vulnerable category, such as, compromised immune system or older demographic, we encourage you to stay home and stay safe
If you have any safety concerns, questions or suggestions please email us.
Thank you and stay safe.